The Powerline Vertical Leg Press provides an impressive platform for obtaining huge muscle gains through isolated lower body workouts. The unique vertical design not only reinforces support for your back and hips, but also minimizes space used to perform the exercises. Extra-thick back pad and contoured head and neck pad lock you into the proper exercise position while providing comfort during your leg press or calf raise routines. Features include dual adjustable 1/2" steel locking pins, three different starting and stopping positions and a diamond plate steel press deck for no-slip control. Three 1" standard plate posts allow increased resistance for a progressive challenge every time you work out. The PVLP56W is crafted of durable alloy steel with an extremely tough powder coat finish. 400 lb. weight capacity. Olympic adapter sleeves are optional. Weight plate posts are 1" dia. Shown with optional Olympic Adapter Sleeves.
Olympic Adapter Sleeves, weight plates and collars optional.
• Three 1" dia weight posts for even resistance distribution
• Nylon busings for smooth, consistant motion
• Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
• Extra-wide foot plate with no-slip design
• Thick back and neck pads for comfort and support
• Assembled Dimensions: 54" to 61"H x 46"L x 48"W
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.