Absorb Food and Supplements Better!
Digestion converts nutrition into usable materials our bodies require to function optimally. No matter how good your nutrition, if you have poor digestion you rob your body of what it needs, in fact, poor digestion has the same impact as poor nutrition. Digestive enzymes help ensure our food is fully absorbed and used by our bodies, allowing the processes of metabolism to take place.
Digestive enzymes help in controlling the process of metabolism while also guaranteeing that the nutrients we take in absorb completely. DIGESTIVE ENZYMES ADVANTAGE by F3 Nutrition uses plant source enzymes that supply a wide range of potent digestive enzymes for complete digestion and use of the nutrients taken in. Since production of natural enzymes decline as we get older, it makes sense of anyone in their 30’s to consider use of a supplement. Additionally, athletes try to increase nutrient utilization and enzymes are the primary way to do that.
• Helps digest and process food
• Helps to increase energy
• Promote regularity
• Improve mineral absorption
• Supports small intestine to promote healthy immunity
• Inhibit yeast
• Enhance digestion of milk products
DIGESTIVE ENZYMES ADVANTAGE ingredient profile
• Protease/Papain - helps digest protein
• Lipase - helps digest fat
• Amaylase- helps digest carbohydrates
• Cellulase - helps break down cellulose
• Lactase - helps digest lactose, or milk sugar
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Acid protease - 34SAP
Amyloglucosidase - 22AG
Cellulase - 1,800CU
Amylase - 3,400SKB
Protease - 11,000HUT
Lipase - 200FIP
Lactase - 425LacU
Papain - 7,000TU
Papaya whole fruit powder - 200mg
Cellulose, Rice flour, Vegetable magnesium stearate, and Silica.
Depending of the size of your meal take 1-2 capsules with food.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a
healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.