Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
Beyond Protein Shakes...Without The Excess Calories!
Muscle is made of protein, and amino acids are the building blocks used to make that muscle protein. Most of these amino acids can be created by your body as needed except for the essential amino acids (EAA's). These you need to get from protein-rich foods in your diet, such as meat, fish, eggs, soy, dairy products or your protein shakes. Problem is all of these may have an excess amount of calories associated with them depending on how much you eat. Not with AMINO SHOOTER - AMINO SHOOTER is just pure free-form essential amino acids that you mix in water and drink giving you the anabolic potential found in a protein shake, but with far less calories per gram.
AMINO SHOOTER is an entirely new approach to the formulation and use of tried and true amino acids. It is based on the latest research into previously unknown actions of the Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s). Amino acids make up almost the entire structure of your body’s muscle and tissues (except for fats). Individual amino acid supplements have been around for thirty years, yet this supplement could not have been designed even five years ago - The knowledge of how to combine certain amino acids to yield the benefits shown by these recent studies did not yet exist. What are those newly discovered benefits?
1. Muscle growth is directly proportional to the level of EAA’s in your blood - consume more EAA’s, grow more muscle!
2. Reduce the amount of muscle breakdown that results from training - though scientists recently realized that the largest amount of muscle breakdown occurs 3 - 4 hours after training - not during training, as was previously thought,. EAA’s play an important role in minimizing the effect of post-workout exercise induced catabolism (a.k.a. exercise induced catabolism).
3. A dramatic improvement in “caloric efficiency” when compared to common protein drinks - calorie for calorie you get more of what it takes to grow and recover with no unnecessary calories that can lead to fat!
4. A significant reduction in fatigue during training and soreness during recovery - besides allowing you to train harder, this helps you control cortisol, a powerful inhibitor of muscle growth.
Let’s look at each of these actions in detail:
1. Muscle Growth is Directly Proportional to the Level of Essential Amino Acids in your Blood Stream!
Your body is made up of about 22 amino acids. Most of these can be created by the body as needed, except for the nine Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s) which you must receive directly from the food you eat. A recent group of studies created excitement among researchers when they showed that muscle growth (muscle protein synthesis) is directly proportional to the amount of Essential Amino Acids in your blood stream during the critical hours of training and recovery – if you Double your EAA’s you can more than double your rate of growth and recovery. In one study researchers infused Essential Amino Acids into subject’s blood stream and found a direct and powerful relationship between the amount of EAA’s in the blood stream and protein synthesis! Doubling the blood EAA level from 1.3 (mmol/l) to 2.6 (mmol/l) resulted in nearly a four-time increase in protein synthesis!
2. Reduce the amount of muscle breakdown that results from training.
When you begin training, your body signals for enzymes that tear up your hard-earned muscle. This damage continues to accelerate for several hours after exercise even though you are eating and resting. If you are having trouble making gains, chances are that virtually 100% of your recovery is spent regenerating this damaged muscle, leaving nothing for growth. A recent study showed nearly a 50% reduction in the amount of post-exercise muscle damage with a 6 gram dose of the EAA, Leucine – exactly the amount in two servings of Amino Shooter.
3. A dramatic improvement in caloric efficiency when compared to common protein supplements - this makes Amino Shooter the most calorically efficient supplement on the market today!
Caloric Efficiency is defined as the ratio of muscle protein synthesis to calories consumed. Higher caloric efficiency means you will gain more muscle and less fat, or if you are dieting, you will lose more fat and less muscle. As an example, a recent study compared 6 grams of pure EAA’s to 6 grams of a mixed Essential and Non Essential amino acid blend and found that the pure EAA’s stimulated double the muscle growth! In another study, a group of subjects were given 18 grams of EAA’s, while a second group received 18 grams of EAA’s along with 22 grams of NAA’s, which is similar to a normal protein serving. While calories were more than double in the second group, the amount of protein synthesis was identical for both groups! It is clear that the non-essential amino acids did nothing to enhance muscle growth, they are simply extra calories. It was only the essential amino acids that caused muscle growth! Keep in mind, that the second ate what is considered an idealized protein. It contained no carbohydrate or fat, it was already in the form of amino acids with the perfect EAA to NAA ratio and it was 100% bio-available. Yet it was not as efficient as pure EAA’s. Calculations based whey formulations currently on the market show an even lower caloric efficiency, making Amino Shooter as much as 300% better. The bottom line is that athletes can now grow faster while consuming fewer calories and gaining less fat. By using Amino Shooter bodybuilders can stay leaner while growing in the off-season, and greatly increase their ability to become ripped during pre-contest dieting.
4. A Significant reduction in fatigue and soreness
By reducing muscle breakdown EAA’s also reduce the inflammatory process that causes soreness. The same inflammation that causes soreness also signals cortisol production – a hormone that causes muscle loss, fat gain, and inhibits recovery. Reducing this cortisol spike after training means you recover faster and build more muscle. Amino Shooter also helps reduce central nervous system fatigue during training - you will be able to train harder longer and create a greater stimulus for muscle growth. By decreasing the impact of all these stress factors Amino Shooter also helps reduce the potential for overtraining.
When utilized properly and regularly, this supplement will help you enhance muscle growth, reduce muscle breakdown, decrease body fat, lower fatigue, and soreness and give you a potent competitive edge!
Use Amino Shooter to:
1. Increase Protein Synthesis and Recovery Rate!
2. Reduce Muscle Breakdown resulting from exercise!
3. Increase Caloric Efficiency for more muscle with less fat!
4. Reduce Fatigue and Soreness!
Serving Size: 1Packet (9.5g)
Servings Per Container: 18
Amount Per Serving
Calories - 30
Sodium - 20mg
Potassium - 30mg
Phosphorus - 25mg
L-Leucine[EAA(BCAA)] - 1750mg
L-Isoleucine[EAA(BCAA)] - 800mg
L-Valine[EAA(BCAA)] - 800mg
L-Histidine(EAA) - 500mg
L-Lysine(EAA) - 800mg
L-Methionine(EAA) - 200mg
L-Phenylalanine(EAA) - 800mg
L-Threonine(EAA) - 850mg
L-Glutamine - 1000mg
Caffeine - 75mg
Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Phosphate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate, Red #40 Lake
Mix one packet per 16 oz (450 ml) of cold water. If adding to bottled water allow enough space for mixing. Mix or shake thoroughly. Contents may take on minute to fully dissolve.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.