Reach New Levels of Power and Muscularity with BSN True Mass!
Are you having trouble reaching your ideal body weight? Do you feel like you are force feeding yourself, and still aren’t managing to pack on more muscle mass? Are you looking for ways to bulk up without risking the negative side effects of steroids, hormones, or stimulants?
If so, BSN True Mass is the perfect supplement for you.
How Does True Mass Work?
True Mass is a complete protein supplement that is full of amino acids, which are vital building blocks. The body uses amino acids to create muscle, to repair rips and tears that happen during workouts, and also as a source of energy.
However, the body is only able to create some of the necessary amino acids, called non-essential amino acids, on its own. Essential amino acids must be ingested as part of a healthy diet.
BSN True Mass combines all of the most vital, and most difficult to come by, essential amino acids, into one healthy supplement.
What are the Benefits of True Mass?
By adding True Mass to your diet, you will see the following benefits:
• An increase in the calories needed to build strong muscles
• Muscles that repair themselves faster, meaning a shorter recovery time after working out
• Long-term gains in muscle mass and strength
• Optimized metabolism, to build muscles and burn fat, fast
Not only that, but True Mass also tastes great! It can be made into delicious shakes in four great flavors: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and Cookies & Cream.
How Does True Mass Do All This?
Each serving of True Mass is packed with a variety of proteins, some of which are released immediately while others take longer to have an effect. This means that your body is supplied with a steady stream of vital amino acids throughout the day. Your muscles will never stop growing!
The proteins in True Mass come from:
1. Ultra-filtrated whey protein concentrate
2. Micellar alpha and beta caseins and caseinates
3. Microfiltered whey protein isolate
4. Egg albumen
5. Calcium caseinate
6. Milk protein concentrate
In addition to these proteins, True Mass also contains:
1. A precise blend of carbohydrates helps to effectively ensure quick and slow glycogen storage by the muscle
2. Glutamine supplements for muscle protein balance
3. Enzymes which help your body absorb and process protein more efficiently
4. Fiber, for gastrointestinal health
5. Essential fatty acids
6. MCT’s for appetite suppression and fat burning
BSN True Mass is the fastest, healthiest way to achieve fuller, stronger muscles legally and without heavy risks.
IllPumpYouUp.com Video Review
Three scoops (145g) supplies the following ingredients:
Servings Per Container: 18
Calories - 626
Calories - 140
Total Fat - 15.5g 24%
Saturated Fat - 5g 25%
Trans Fat - 0g
Cholesterol - 110mg 37%
Sodium - 260mg 11%
Potassium - 410mg 12%
Total Carbohydrates - 75.mg 25%
Dietary Fiber - 5g 20%
Sugars - 13.5g
Protein - 46g
Vitamin A - 5000iu 100%
Vitamin C - 60mg 100%
Calcium - 250mg 25%
Iron - 18mg 100%
Vitamin D - 400iu 100%
Vitamin E - 30iu 100%
Thiamine - 1.5mg 100%
Riboflavin - 1.7mg 100%
Niacin - 20mg 100%
Vitamin B6 - 2mg 100mg
Folic Acid - 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 - 6mcg 100%
Biotin - 300mcg 100%
Panothenic Acid - 10mg 100%
Iodine - 150mcg 18%
Zinc - 15mg 100%
Copper - 2mg 100%
A Sustained release ultra premium protein matrix comprised (ultrafiltered whey protein concenrate rich in alpha-lactalbumin, microfiltered whey protein isolate rich in whey isolate peptide fractions, calcium caseinate, micellar alpha and beta caseins and glutamine peptides and glutamine AKG, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, and l-valine), maltodextrin, dutch processed cocoa powder, richmix sunflower powder, litesse II polydextrose, natural and artificial flavors, nutrisperse mct powder consisting of (medium chain tryglycerides), Vitamin and Mineral Blend, cellulose gum, xantham gum, gaur gum, gum acadia, acesulfame potassium sucralose, lecithin (soy), aminogen and paptain. Allergen warning: manufactured on equipment that processes products containing milk, egg, soybean, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts and peanut flavor.
To take BSN True Mass as a shake before or between meals, mix three spoonfuls of supplement with your choice of beverage. Mix to your desired consistency. Between two and four servings daily are recommended, although if your training is intense, you may require more.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.