Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
The same unparalleled Syntha-6 formula with the "ridiculously delicious" taste that has skyrocketed to popularity in the physique industry over the course of the last few years is now available in a convenient ready to drink (RTD) formula.
Syntha-6 RTD is the ultra-premium lean muscle protein beverage with an ultra-premium taste, supplying 40 grams of lean muscle-building protein. Our multi-functional protein blend utilizes several individual proteins meticulously selected and sourced for quality and function, including whey, caseinates, egg and milk, each with varying and distinct amino acid profiles. To enhance this ultra-premium blend, Syntha-6 RTD has been fortified with MCTs, essential fatty acids, and fiber.
Not only does Syntha-6 RTD come in 4 mouthwatering flavors, it provides you a healthy and convenient meal alternative, perfect for rigorous training schedules and hectic lifestyles.
• Convenient "ridiculously delicious" protein drinks that maximize lean muscle development
• Doesn't leave you feeling bloated or stuffed; great for several-times-daily use
• Multi-Functional A.M.-P.M. Protein Blend: ultra-premium quality proteins + digestive enzymes
• Fortified with BCAAs (for nitrogen balance), Glutamine Peptides (recovery, immune system), MCTs (fast energy) and fiber
• "Ridiculously delicious" protein shakes that make following a high-protein diet easy and enjoyable
• Fortified with BCAAs, glutamine, heart-healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals for a nutritionally complete meal replacement
• Multi-functional protein blend, ideal for A.M. and P.M. use
• Enhanced with digestive enzymes for complete digestion, protein utilization and intestinal health
• No bloating or stomach discomfort; ultra-premium protein sources used in formula
Q: I know that Syntha-6 RTD has multiple sources of protein. Exactly what are the different sources and what are their digestion rates?
A: Syntha-6 RTD contains a multi-functional blend of whey, casein, egg and milk proteins, which provides a variety of distinct amino acid profiles and digestion rates to keep you fueled for several hours.
Please keep in mind that digestion rates for the various protein sources may change depending on the amount of protein consumed, and whether or not the proteins are consumed with other foods and/or micronutrients.
Q: I am lactose intolerant. Can I take Syntha-6 RTD?
A: Some of the proteins contained in Syntha-6 RTD are derived from milk; therefore, there is a degree of lactose in Syntha-6 RTD. Given your lactose intolerance condition, whether or not you can consume Syntha-6 RTD is a question best answered by your primary care physician. He or she will be able to assess the severity of your lactose intolerance and make a recommendation. We have gotten feedback from lactose intolerant individuals who consume Syntha-6 RTD, some of whom feel no discomfort, and others who just simply need to take a lactase enzyme 30 minutes prior to consumption. Again though, regardless of that, please check with your primary care physician prior to consuming Syntha-6 RTD if you are lactose intolerant.
Q: How many grams of protein are there in Syntha-6 RTD?
A: There are 40 grams of protein in every 16.9-oz. serving of Syntha-6 RTD.
Q: Do I need to refrigerate Syntha-6 RTD after I open it? What about when it's not opened?
A: Once opened, any unused portion of Syntha-6 RTD should be refrigerated. Unopened containers of Syntha-6 RTD do not need to be refrigerated; however, refrigeration is recommended for optimal taste and shelf life. It should be noted that one container of BSN Syntha-6 RTD is a single recommended serving for an adult male, and thus is meant to be consumed in its entirety. For adult females and those with lower protein requirements, half a container of Syntha-6 RTD may suffice, with the remaining half refrigerated and saved for a later meal.
Serving Size: 16.9 Oz (500mL)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories - 280
Calories From Fat - 50
Total Fat - 6g 9%
Saturated Fat - 2g 10%
Trans Fat - 0g
Cholesterol - 30mg 10%
Sodium - 490mg 8%
Potassium - 560mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates - 16g 5%
Dietary Fiber - 1g 4%
Sugar - 4g
Protein - 40g 80%
Protein & Amino Acid Matrix Comprised Of (Milk Protein Concentrate [Milk], Whey Protein Concentrate [Milk], Calcium Caseinate [Milk], Milk Protein Isolate [Milk], Whey Protein Isolate [Milk], Micellar Casein [Milk], Egg Albumin [Egg], Glutamine Peptides [Wheat]), Maltodextrin, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Crystalline Fructose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Soy Lecithin [Soy], Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sucralose, Sodium Chloride, Carrageenan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium
Drink 1 serving (16.9 oz) daily to increase your protein intake or as needed to satisfy your protein or muscle-enhancing requirements.
Manufactured on equipment, which processes products containing milk, egg, soy, wheat, shellfish, fish, and tree nuts.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.