Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
N.O.-XPLODE is BSN’s #1 selling extreme pre-training energy and performance igniter. From the very first serving you will experience elevated physical and mental energy, muscle-expanding pumps, unparalleled strength and stamina; not to mention tunnel-vision like mental focus, allowing you to zone in and have the best training session possible. By combining all of these benefits in one knock-out formula, you will experience a level of training intensity that you never thought was imaginable, getting you physically and mentally dialed in for the training session that lies before you; leaving those days of lackluster workouts behind. Once you train with N.O.-XPLODE, you will never train without it!
N.O.-XPLODE PROPRIETARY BLEND (18,000 mg) (Contains A Patented Nutrient Suspension Matrix & Efforsorb Delivery System) (Patent # 5,925,378 & 6,294,579 B1)
• L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): A conditionally essential amino acid that is a precursor to nitric oxide; nitric oxide dilates (opens) the blood vessels to allow more oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the muscle tissue. By bonding L-arginine to AKG, the conversion to nitric oxide is enhanced, maximizing nitric oxide levels in the blood.
• L-Citrulline Malate & L-Citrulline Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): An amino acid and preferred precursor to arginine for synthesizing nitric oxide. By bonding AKG, this process is enhanced. Malic Acid is an intermediate in the Krebs Cycle. Chemically bonding Malic acid to Citrulline (yielding Citrulline Malate) supports the production of ATP via the Krebs Cycle.
• L-Histidine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): An amino acid and precursor to histamine. Histamine affects vasodilation via nitric oxide.
• RC-NOS™ (Rutaecarpine 95%): Rutaecarpine is an alkaloid extracted from the fruit Evodia Rutaecarpa. Rutacarpine stimulates nitric oxide production. RC-NOS also helps to counter the vaso-constricting effects caused by caffeine consumption.
• Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Gypenosides 95%): A southeast Asian herb containing saponins referred to as gypenosides, which directly stimulates nitric oxide release in vitro.
• Nicotinamide Adenine Dincleotide (NAD): NAD is a precursor to nitric oxide synthase, the enzyme necessary for the conversion of L-arginine to nitric oxide.
• AVPT (Advanced Volumizing and Performance Technology): A proprietary blend of four advanced creatine analogs and Beta-Alanine designed to increase creatine transport, uptake and effectiveness, leading to accelerated muscle recovery and hydrogen ion buffering.
• Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix: A sodium salt of creatine phosphate, which enhances water solubility. Once inside the bloodstream, a sodium chloride dependant transporter is responsible for carrying the creatine to the muscles cells. So by combining creatine with sodium, the uptake and absorption of creatine is greatly enhanced.
• Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Dual Action Composite (CarnoSyn®): BSN’s newest proprietary blend, designed to increase water and lipid solubility of creatine. Not only has BSN increased water and lipophilicity, hydrogen ion buffering has also been addressed with the addition of Beta-Alanine. Recent research indictates that the “burning” sensation of muscular fatigue may not be simply lactic acid accumulation, but also a proliferation of hydrogen ions; a metabolic by-product. Beta-Alanine supplementation increases the production of carnosine, a dipeptide known to buffer lactic acid accumulation and neutralize hydrogen ions. Thus by combining a fat and water soluble creatine with Beta Alanine, it enables the creatine to function beyond its normal rate limiting system, leading to superior absorption and effectiveness.
• Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion: A creatine analog known for its role in supporting cardiovascular function, increasing oxygen availability, endurance, work capacity and time to exhaustion. ATP is our body’s energy, the energy to have a muscular contraction and the energy to repair muscle tissue. Creatine helps to carry phosphates, which it donates to ADP, adenosine diphosphate, to make more ATP, adenosine triphosphate, thus more energy. This process if further enhanced by Malic Acid, a Krebs Cycle intermidate, involved in the production of ATP. This interfusion functions synergystically with creatine to create more available ATP for explosive energy.
• Creatine AAB™ (Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate): The final creatine analog in AVPT. As with the previous analogs, absorption and effectiveness are greatly increased; increasing ATP production and thus anabolism. Unlike the other creatine analogs of the matrix, Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate posseses anti-catabolic effects also. Leucine, the branched chain amino acid, is metabolized to ketoisocaproate, which is then metabolized to alpha amino-n-butyrate; this metabolite increases protein synthesis and minimizes protein damage from intense training. Not only is creatine absoprtion and effectiveness increased by this bond, but an element of anabolism and anti-catabolism is obtained.
• Di-Creatine Malate: Malic Acid is chemically bonded to two molecules of creatine to form DiCreatine Malate. The Malate bond is intended to improve creatine’s water solubility, absorption, and ATP-supporting actions. Improved absorption translates to a lower risk for gastrointestinal complaints (bloating, cramping, etc.).
• Trimethylglycine (TMG): TMG donates methyl groups to glycocyamine to form creatine. TMG is blended in a 4:1 ratio to glycocyamine to maintain homocysteine levels and support cardiovascular health.
• Glycocyamine: A metabolic precursor to creatine added to the blend to support natural creatine production.
• Guanidinopropionic Acid: An analog of creatine, also known to increase insulin sensitivity and increase cell volumization; helping to reduce tolerance to the effects of creatine, greatly increasing the effects for those who are creatine “non-responders.”
• Modified Glucose Polymers: Aids in the storage of muscle glycogen; the primary fuel source for anaerobic training.
• Sodium Bicarbonate (Effosorb Technology™): This exclusive delivery system ensures nutrients dissolve effortlessly in water and are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
• Cinnulin-PF®: An aqueous extract of cinnamon that is rich in uniquely linked proanthocyanidin antioxidants. These compounds “turn on” cellular signaling mechanisms normally carried out by insulin. Cinnulin-PF maintains blood glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
• Ketoisocaproate Potassium (KIC-K): An anti-catabolic agent and precursor to the branched-chain amino acid leucine; the most potently anabolic of the amino acids.
• L-Tyrosine & L-Tyrosine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG): A conditionally essential amino acid and precursor to the catecholamines (epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine). The ingestion of caffeine releases these catecholamines, which are involved in regulation of neuromuscular performance, alertness, focus and mood. Replenishment of these catecholamines through tyrosine supplementation prevents a crash from ingestion of caffeine.
• Taurine: An amino acid that regulates cell volume, insulin sensitivity and is an antioxidant. Taurine helps with the uptake of glucose into the muscle cells. Taurine also reduces oxidative stress and supports exercise performance.
• Glucoronolactone: An antioxidant that promotes an overall sense of well being.
• Methylxanthines (Caffeine): Caffeine is a well-established cognitive and neuromuscular performance enhancer, particularly for short-duration, high-intensity exercise.
• MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides)[coconut]: A fast-burning energy source during exercise. Vinca Alkaloids (99% Vinpocetine, 99%Vincamine, 99% Vinburine): Vinca alkaloids are derived from the plant Vinca minor L., a member of the periwinkle family. Vinca alkaloids possess antioxidant properties and increase blood flow and ATP production in the brain, increasing mental focus and cognitive performance.
• Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate: Donate themselves to creatine to maximize phosphocreatine levels, thus increasing ATP levels, strength and endurance. Calcium, potassium and sodium are all involved in the regulation of force generation.
• Glycerol Hydrating Polymers™: Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol
• Stearate: Glycerol pulls water out of extracellular (outside the muscle) space and into the blood, thus enhancing the thickness and visibility of blood vessels. Endurance athletes support hydration with supplemental glycerol.
• Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate: Glycerol pulls water out of extracellular (outside the muscle) space and into the blood, thus enhancing the thickness and visibility of blood vessels. Endurance athletes support hydration with supplemental glycerol.
In order to stimulate muscular growth, you must train at a level of intensity greater than previously obtained; enter N.O.-XPLODE. The five proprietary blends contained in N.O.-XPLODEenergize both body and mind, allowing you to obtain that level of intensity necessary to stimulate growth.
Jacking up your performance, N.O. Meta Fusion is a precise blend of vasodilators designed to increase blood flow and oxygen to working muscles, allowing for muscle expanding pumps, which are key to muscular growth.
N.O.-XPLODE’s Muscle Volumizing Creatine Matrix, now infused with AVPT Multi-Action Matrix, is a synergistic blend of novel creatine analogs designed to increase ATP production for your workout, allowing you to push a set past its normal limits. The more ATP one has, the more times a muscle can be contracted, or the more muscle fibers that can be contracted, both leading to either more weight being lifted or more repetitions being executed; an increase in intensity that is fundamental for triggering muscle growth.
Contained within Ener-Tropic Xplosion, you have ingredients such as caffeine for energy, coupled with Vinca Alkaloids to increase mental focus; giving you that tunnel-vision like focus necessary to accomplish the task at hand.
To further aid in the process of ATP production, N.O.-XPLODE has also been fortified with Phospho Electrolyte Replacers™, key electrolytes integral for the production of creatine phosphate.
Finally, N.O.-XPLODE contains Glycerol Hydrating Polymers which, along with electrolytes, help keep the muscle cells properly hydrated and volumized.
To maximize performance and intensity, to push your body to its absolute human limits in the gym, try N.O.-XPLODE, because once you try it, you will never train without it!
BSN NO-Xplode 10 Servings
BSN NO-XPlode 30 Servings
BSN NO-XPlode 60 Servings
BSN NO-XPlode Caffeine Free 410 Grams
BSN NO-XPlode Igniter Shots
IllPumpYouUp.com Video Review
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (18.5 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Calories - 30
Total Carbohydrate - 7 Grams
Vitamin D - 500 IU
Vitamin B1 - 2 mg
Niacin - 20 mg
Vitamin B6 - 2 mg
Folate - 200 mcg
Vitamin B12 - 6 mcg
Pantothenic Acid - 10 mg
Calcium - 90 mg
Phosphorus - 85 mg
Magnesium - 125 mg
Sodium - 140 mg
Potassium - 220 mg
N.O.-XPLODE™ MASTER PERFORMANCE BLEND - 10.6 Grams
Myogenic Matrix - 5.5 Grams
Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine Peptides, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate, Astragalus membranaceus Extract, Panax notoginseng Extract
Endura Shot - 2.8 Grams
Beta-Alanine & Beta-Alanine HCl, Betaine Anhydrous, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Cholecalciferol
N.O. Alpha Fusion - 850 mg
L-Citrulline Malate, Danshen Extract, Grape Skin Extract, Phyllanthus emblica Extract, Hawthorn Extract, Folate
Thermic Energy - 745 mg
N-Acetyl Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Grapefruit Bioflavonoids, Pterostilbene:Caffeine Cocrystal
Shock Composite - 680 mg
DMAE Bitartrate, L-Lysine HCl, DL-Phenylalanine, Niacin, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Toothed Clubmoss Extract, Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamin HCl, Cyanocobalamin.
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #2.
Recommended Use On Training Days:
Once your tolerance has been established, mix 1-3 scoops with 5-18 oz of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before training. Use approximately 5-6 oz of water per 1 scoop of powder. Again, vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor and sweetness level.
Recommended Use On Non-Training Days:
Mix 1 scoop with 5-6 oz cold water and consume on an empty stomach.
Before using product, seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver or thyroid disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18-50 years of age.
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.