Like this product? Then 'Like' this page!
A proprietary blend of four advanced creatine analogs designed to increase creatine transport, uptake and effectiveness, leading to accelerated muscle recovery and hydrogen ion buffering. AVPT contains:
• Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix: A sodium salt of creatine phosphate, which enhances water solubility. Once inside the bloodstream, a sodium chloride dependant transporter is responsible for carrying the creatine to the muscles cells. So by combining creatine with sodium, the uptake and absorption of creatine is greatly enhanced.
• Creatine EthylEster-Beta-Alanine Dual Action Composite (CarnoSyn®): BSN’s newest proprietary blend, designed to increase water and lipid solubility of creatine. Not only has BSN increased water and lipophilicity, hydrogen ion buffering has also been addressed with the addition of Beta-Alanine. Recent research indictates that the “burning” sensation of muscularfatigue may not be simply lactic acid accumulation, but also an accumulation of hydrogen ions; a metabolic by-product. Beta-Alaninesupplementation increases the production ofcarnosine, a dipeptide known to buffer lactic acid accumulation and decrease hydrogen ions. Thus by combining a fat and water soluble creatine with Beta-Alanine , it enables the creatine to function beyond its normal rate limiting system leading to superior absorption and effectiveness.
• Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion: A creatine analog known for its role in supporting cardiovascular function, increasin g oxygen availability, endurance, work capacity and time to exhaustion. ATP is our body’s energy, the energy to have a muscular contraction and the energy to repair muscle tissue. Creatine helps to carry phosphates which it donates to ADP to make more ATP, thus more energy. This process if further enhanced by Malic Acid, a Krebs Cycle intermidate involved in the production of ATP. This interfusion functions synergystically with creatine to create more available ATP for explosive energy.
• Creatine AAB™ (Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate): The final creatine analog in AVPT. As with the previous analogs, absorption and effectiveness are greatly increased, increasing ATP production and thus anabolic effects. Unlike the other creatine analogs of the matrix, Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate posseses anti-catabolic effects also. Leucine, the branched chain amino acid, is metabolized to ketoisocaproate, which is then metabolized to alpha amino-n-butyrate; this metabolite increases protein synthesis and minimizes protein damage from intense training. Not only is creatine absoprtion and effectiveness increased by this bond, but an element of anabolism and anti-catabolism is obtained.
• Glutamine AKG(2000mg): Glutamine is the most anti-catabolic amino acid. Chemically bonding glutamine to AKG, to form glutamine AKG, increases stability and absorption, ensure full effectiveness. Glutamine AKG promotes muscle cell volumization, protein and glycogen synthesis, muscle tissue repair, growth and hardening. Glutamine AKG also supports muscle cell uptake of creatine and insulin-dependent anabolism. Overtraini ng is associated with low plasma glutamine levels, thus CELLMASS® may help alleviate or prevent the negative effects of overtraining.
• Cinnulin-PF: An aqueous extract of cinnamon that is rich in uniquely linked proanthocyanidin antioxidants. These compounds “turn on” cellular signaling mechanisms normally carried out by insulin. Cinnulin-PF maintains blood glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
• Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate: Donate themselves to creatine to maximize phosphocreatine levels, thus increased ATP levels, strenght and endurance. Calcium, potassium and sodium are involved in the regulation of force generation.
After an intense training session, you must replenish ATP stores. ATP is the energy needed for muscular contractions as well as repairing the damage caused to muscular tissue due to intense training; this is why it is imperative to book end your workout with CELLMASS®. N.O.-XPLODE™ consumed pre-workout gives your body enough creatine to make sufficient additional ATP to aid in fueling your intense training. After your training, ATP stores are depleted and it is necessary to hyper-saturate your muscles with creatine and phosphates for ATP replenishment. Additionally, to ensure full muscle protein repair, CELLMASS® is fortified with glutamine AKG for maximal anti-catabolic effects, preventing any further breakdown of lean muscle tissue.
CellMass 50 Servings
BSN Cellmass NT 10 Servings
BSN Cellmass NT 30 Stick Packs
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (16g)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Calories - 30
Total Carbohydrates - 7g 2%
Sugars - 0g
Calcium - 250mg 25%
Phosphorus - 430mg 43%
Sodium - 250mg 10%
Potassium - 140mg 4%
AVPT (Advanced Volumizing & Performance Technology) - 4250mg
(Patents 5,965,596;6,172098;6,426,361 And 6,680,294) Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix, Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Dual Action Composite (CarnoSyn®), Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion, Creatine AAB™ (Creatine Alpha-Amino-N-Butyrate)
Glutamine AKG - 2000mg
Muscle Cell Uptake Proprietary Matrix - 950mg
Di-Calcium Phospate, Cinnulin PF® (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract)(Bark), Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate
Modified Glucose Polymers (Maltodextrin), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sucralose(Splenda®), Calcium Silicate, FD&C Red #40
Recommended use on training days:
Serving 1: Mix 1 scoop with 4-6oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice immediately following your workout (on an empty stomach). Serving 2: Mix 1 scoop with 4-6oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice, 6-8 hours before or after your post-workout serving (on an empty stomach).
Recommended use on non-training days:
Serving 1: Mix 1 scoop with 4-6oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice upon waking (on an empty stomach). Serving 2: Mix 1 scoop with 4-6oz of cold water or any beverage of your choose, 6-8 hours after your first serving (on an empty stomach).
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.