Creatine, Joint Support and Volumizing Complex!
PHOSFLEX- a new, advanced creatine formula that also supports protein synthesis and joint health!
When you workout, the joints and connective tissue carries the majority of the load. While many supplements concentrate on promoting muscle growth, new PHOSFLEX is different – it promotes recovery and supports joint and connective tissue health, whether you're a beginning or advanced weight lifter. If you're sore after intense, heavy workouts, then this product is for you.
- Creatine Complex: PHOSFLEX contains 3 types of creatine: Creatine Monohydrate - the most researched form of creatine and proven to work. It promotes ATP re-synthesis through increasing levels of phosphocreatine. PHOSFLEX also contains di-creatine malate and creatine alpha-ketoglutarate - these two types of creatine further enhance ATP re-synthesis. Creatine enhances muscle phosphocreatine levels, malate and alpha-ketoglutarate promote tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle functioning, one of the metabolic pathways that have a role in ATP re-synthesis.
- Leucine Nitrate: Leucine, one if the three branched-chain amino acids is able to increase muscle protein synthesis after training. The nitrate bound to leucine is able to convert to nitric oxide (NO), a powerful vasodilator.
- Glucose Polymers: these may be the quickest way to carry glucose to your body. They are rapidly absorbed, which makes them perfect for quick recovery of glycogen levels after training.
- Waxy Maize: Waxy Maize is a slow digesting carbohydrate that comes from corn. It increases blood glucose levels slowly, which in turn indicates that they return to normal slowly. This means Waxy maize is a great choice for avoiding sugar crashes from other carb sources during heavy, long workouts.
- Glycerol Monostearate: Glycerol Monostearate releases glycerol in the body. Glycerol pulls water to itself, so as glycerol builds up inside the muscle and joint tissues, it can volumize and hydrate them.
- Banaba Leaf Powder Extract: Banaba Leaf supplies corosolic acid (CA), which is a pentacyclic triterpene that promotes healthy glucose levels. While Corosolic Acid's mechanism of action is still being studied, research so far indicates that it can increase glucose uptake in the muscles, which promotes faster recovery.
- (1,3)(1,6) Beta-D-Glucan Powder: Beta D-Glucan is a insoluble carbohydrate that occurs naturally. Research using animals indicates that Beta D-Glucan works with the immune system to help decrease inflammation, which can occur from heavy training.
- L-Tyrosine: Tyrosine can help promote a positive mood. Tyrosine has been shown to be useful against the effects of mental stress.
- Potassium Bicarbonate: Potassium Bicarbonate provides the electrolyte potassium and can help block acid produced in muscle from hard, intense workouts.