Increase Protein Synthesis, Promote Muscle Growth and Increased Strength!
Branched Chain Amino Acids, or BCAA's, are a blend of three amino acids:leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They function together to promote muscle repair and recovery, as well as block catabolism.BCAA 2:1:1 by Betancourt Nutrition is manufactured in Miami, in our NSF certified cGMP plant. This certification means that our facilities meet all FDA requirements and regulations regarding the manufacture of nutritional supplements.
Each and every raw material we use our supplements are identity tested before production and all completed products are put through tough quality control as well as assurance processes and procedures before we add them to our inventory. Betancourt Nutrition guarantees the safety and the quality of every product we sell, this is the core of our business and our vision.
- Leucine promotes protein synthesis.
- BCAA's promote increased lean muscle and improved strength.
- BCAA's support normal insulin levels.
- BCAA's can reduce mental fatigue.
- BCAA's are depleted during hard, intense workouts.
- BCAA's support post-workout protein and GH-binding proteins.