Experience CBD With The Power Of BCAAs!
- 5 Grams Plant-Based BCAA’s
- 2:1:1 Ratio To Support Protein Synthesis & Recovery.
- 15mg Pure CBD from Hemp Extract
- NO THC
- 1,099mg Electrolytes
When it comes to athletic performance, if you want to be at your best recovery is what it’s all about. Let’s face it, you can’t make progress if you don’t recover from your previous workouts. With that in mind, Axis Labs has added a brand-new product to its already impressive line – CBD Recovery BCAA!
This delicious product features 5 grams of plant-derived BCAAs to support recovery and help stimulate protein synthesis, so you can get optimal benefits from your workouts. (1) We’ve also included Electrolytes and, of course, 15mg per serving of our ultra-pure CBD. By adding a CBD supplement to your program, you may experience relief from pain, an improved sense of well-being as well as reduced stress and anxiety. (2,3,4) Axis Labs takes extreme pride in the superior purity of its CBD products, and CBD Recovery BCAA is no exception. CBD Recovery comes in two amazing flavors; Sour Gummy and Peach Mango. The combination of CBD, BCAAs, and Electrolytes creates a recovery formula that not only makes perfect sense, it works exceptionally well.
Experience The Next Step In Athletic Recovery With CBD Recovery BCAA by Axis Labs!
1. Jackman, S. R., Witard, O. C., Philp, A., Wallis, G. A., Baar, K., & Tipton, K. D. (2017, June 07). Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5461297/
2. Mouslech, Z., & Valla, V. (2009). Endocannabinoid system: An overview of its potential in current medical practice. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19675519.
4. Linares, I. M., Zuardi, A. W., Pereira, L. C., Queiroz, R. H., Mechoulam, R., Guimarães, F. S., & Crippa, J. A. (2019). Cannabidiol presents an inverted U-shaped dose-response curve in a simulated public speaking test. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30328956/.