ALRI Jungle Warfare Extreme
So by now everyone knows that anabolic/androgenic steroids (AAS), prohormones (PH) and prosteroids (PS) work rather well by increasing the anabolic response in muscle tissue thus shuttling nutrients away from fat and feeding them to muscle…and they know that they can have serious side effects like jail, gyno, HPTA shut-down, liver enzyme and lipid issues. Oh, and they are banned by about every sporting organization on the planet.
The way that all androgens (AAS, PH and PS alike are androgens) trigger anabolism (protein synthesis/myotrophic activity) in muscle cells is interesting. Once an androgen is in the circulatory or lymphatic system, its molecules merge with androgen receptors (AR’s…remember that term, there will be a test at the end) thus acting as an AR agonist. (Agonist cause a response…antagonist stop one…unless it is a little brother of course) The molecule basically delivers a message to the cell telling it what to do. The reason AAS and other androgen are so coveted in the underground is simply due to the fact that they deliver a “make more proteins” message in a get bigger and perform better way. (Did I mention the negative side affects?) It is possible to do this without hormones and deliver a significant myotrophic message muscles will pay attention to…without the negative side affects.
New Science and Making Old Ideas Actually Work
AR agonists have become the hopeful new science for many human wasting conditions by the pharmaceutical industry. The results are increased soft tissue (like muscle) and bone regeneration with increased rate of protein synthesis and a pro-hypertrophic effect as a whole upon lean mass. Naturally the repartitioning affect of starving fat to feed muscle is pretty cool for everyone… and of interest to muscle performance individuals everywhere.
Can It Be Done Without Drugs?
There are two herbal goodies we have been working with for some years now. We knew that several grams ingested daily (good roughage too) resulted in increase lean mass and decreased fat mass. But the cost to affect ration just was not possible.
At ALRI we are always looking for ways to build a better mouse trap. In this case, we have created a unique proprietary extraction process that results in a much better yield of actual active compounds unique to AR agonists present in these herbs. As a result we have seen excellent lean tissue results at a reasonable price with no bans from sporting organizations. Anyone can get the herbs and eat them (Or knock them of for Knock-Offs.com and swear it is the real deal), but only ALRI has the unique extraction process to make them work in the real world.
What’s So Great About Jungle Warfare™?
• Increased myotrophic activity
• Favorable nutrient repartitioning
• HPTA modulation
• Estrogen management
• Significant Pro-Hypertrophic capacity
Before Anyone Starts…
No, we are not making any claims of nor are we going to use the banned word ANABOLIC for this amazing herbal Pro-Hypertrophic goodie. We just wanted you to know it’s coming…And it works.
Jungle Warfare™ F.A.Q's
What exactly is in Jungle Warfare?
A: Jungle Warfare is a non-androgen non-hormone based pro-hypertrophic product We have been working to perfect for the past few years. Our goal was to combine herbal AR-agonist that have no hormonal activity with positive estrogen and free testosterone modulation. In short, when combined with proper diet and training, Jungle Warfare supports lean tissue in a major long term progressive way while disrespecting fat stores rudely as well. The goal was to design a non-androgenic matrix for increased myotrophic expression and lipolysis that did not create issues for athletes or enthusiast either ethically or legally. From the results we feel we did pretty well.
Jungle Warfare is a non-hormonal AR agonist. Does this mean that it will cause other unwanted androgenic effects?
A: No, not at all. There is nothing in Jungle Warfare that can aromatize to estrogens, nor is there any androgenic compounds in the matrix. Just because something potentially stimulates the AR (Androgen Receptor) does not mean it will send an androgenic signal or cause the negative side effects that synthetic androgens can have. Our experience from long term testing has been that Jungle Warfare actually supports the HPTA rather than suppresses it like hormones do. This in itself is a big step in potential for performance optimization with the main focus on health first through natural means.
The goal is to support, not replace endogenous hormones, in a manner that favors lean mass and/or its performance capacity. Add to this hypertrophic activity with a favorable natural estrogen to androgen ratio and you have the makings of some interesting potentials. We certainly have been satisfied with the results users have shared.
Can women use it?
A: At this time I would feel uncomfortable if I said yes. We have only had the results of a few months of final testing on women to draw from. of course the results have been very favorable, but lets wait until all of the results are in before going there. Of course we have been working on a women's formula as well, but it not ready at this time.
You hint that Jungle Warfare is pro HPTA. Can you describe the mechanism by which HPTA function is being impacted here?
1) By modulating estrogen build up the negative feed back look to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use ADED to do this and it works pretty well to modulate instead of obliterate estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for normal growth of lean tissue and positive libido, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.
2) We use an excellent free testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This is simply the result of a series of extraction processes performed upon nettle root. Many know of this herb due to its anti-aromatase capacity and the studies that show its positive affects upon BHP in men. Some of the extracts also have a positive affect upon the total testosterone to free testosterone ratio.
3) We use a specific extraction process that allows us to use
Will Jungle Warfare impact male/female libido?
One capsule supplies the following ingredients:
Servings Per Container: 90
Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietar Matrix - 250mg
Proprietary mormondica chrantia extract, conjugated-3,4-divanillyl tetrahydrfuran, ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol), proprietary conjugated coleonol extract.
Gelatin, micocrytalline cellulose, modified cornstarch, magnesium stearate, silica.
: 90 Capsules
: Anti-Estrogen and PCTs
|Product Not Currently Available|
* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.